Monday, July 19, 2010

Sorting Records in cprogramming board

Sorting Records
I am writing a program to sort records using a sorting algorithm of my choice. However before I can get to that I am having trouble reading in each record. Can someone provide some insight. I know that I want to do a linked list for easy insertion rather than an array, I just don't know where I am going wrong with my code. Thanks in advance!!

參考來源:

"I am writing a program to sort records using a sorting algorithm of my choice. However before I can get to that I am having trouble reading in each record. Can someone provide some insight. I know that I want to do a linked list for easy insertion rather than an array, I just don't know where I am going wrong with my code. Thanks in advance!!"
- Sorting Records (在「Google 網頁註解」中檢視)

No comments: